These fluffy keto pancakes come together in just a few minutes, and are crowd pleasers! Just ask my kids. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but when I first started eating a keto diet, for whatever reason, I started to crave sweets. Rather than throwing in the towel and eating a giant snickers bar, I went all in on keto pancakes. The first recipe that I tried involved almond flour and cream cheese. I found these pancakes too dense and moist, so as is my way, I changed the recipe! All these years later I am sharing it with you!
Why You Will Love These Pancakes
- Easy to make
- Family friendly
- Everybody loves pancakes!
- Just 1.6g of net carbs per serving!
- Get an electric skillet! All (or most) of your pancakes can be done at the same time. I love this Dash electric skillet that matches my mini waffle maker!
- Pro tip #2: Don’t worry about that first pancake. Everybody’s first one is a little weird!
- Enjoy these pancakes with a keto-friendly syrup. I like Lakanto Maple Syrup sweetened with monk fruit.
- If you prefer a thinner pancake add more liquid. Water won’t add any carbs.
Fluffy Keto Pancakes
Fluffy Keto Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites, almond milk, and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined.
- Heat a skillet over med heat or use a large electric skillet.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter per cake onto the hot skillet. Allow the cake to cook until you see bubbles form. Flip the cake over and cook for 2 more minutes.
- If you are cooking in batches, you can heat your oven to 200° and place the finished pancakes in a warm oven while you finish cooking the rest of the batter.
You can pair these lovely cakes with a side of bacon or just drench them in Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup and devour them just like that. Either way, these fluffy keto pancakes are sure to curb any sweet cravings and satisfy your family’s breakfast-time appetites as well!
As always, happy snacking!
I receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.